Wanna be Supermom

Friday, August 21, 2009

What God can do

I am sitting here thinking about how wonderful this year has been and all of the things that God has done for us this year. It amazes me that at the beginning of the year how different things were. We have moved on with the situation with Morgan and he is a part of our lives again--thank God! and know we have our beautiful baby girl. Tyler is doing well--I think--its so hard to tell with him (teenagers). They say that even in something bad, God can create a blessing out of it, I never really understood that until recently. When Morgan was taken from us I could not imagine any kind of blessing that God could give me out of that, but he not only gave me my baby girl (which we would not be in the situation to have her, if not for the Morgan situation), he has given us Morgan back! God is so awesome! When I went to court last month for our baby girl everyone thought the judge was going to send her to that scary guy (cant go to much into this) and the night before court I cried and prayed and God told me to relax and let him show me what he can do. The next day at court everything went perfect! I am not going to go to much into this, its just a part of what God has done for us recently. I am so excited to see what God has in store for us next!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see you have a blog!!!!! I agree that God can turn any situation into a blessing and a lot of times our hearts are too hardened to see the possibilities. I know for me that is one the hardest lessons I am still learning~to lean on Him with all I have and not to become hopeless when a situation seems lost. Glad to be able to share in your story and soooo happy to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to here things are going well for you. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete