Wanna be Supermom

Friday, October 23, 2009

needing God

Had a meeting with the caseworker today. Now I am worried again. It seems like the family is trying so hard to fight this and as my baby girls attorney said "aggressivley seeking placement with "creepy white guy". I feel like my head has turned to mush and like I have been slapped in the face. I know that this is MY baby girl, and I know that satan comes in and tries to mess with you when you are being blessed. I just feel like I cant catch my breath. I cant lose my baby, she is my heart. I know that right now is when I really need to cling to my faith and know that God is there, sometimes its so hard. I know when I went to court last time that God was there and I need to know that he still is. I am feeling very sick and lost right now. I am just praying that God will give me some peace about this.
I just want this creepy guy to go away and leave my baby girl alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment