Wanna be Supermom

Sunday, November 14, 2010

the messiness of motherhood

I havent written in quite sometime, so I have decided that today I would make time (for my own sanity) to write. This past week poodle has been sick, so we have been dealing with lots and lots of snot. Not only is she sick but has major terrible 2's attitude. She is so strong willed, that some days I just feel like I am banging my head against a wall. She has taken to NOT eating and throwing her food on the floor (another messy mess!) This has not been good for my carpet or her weight. If anyone has any tips on how to stop this behavior I would appreciate it!
And not to leave out my mouthy teenage son, we will call him Zeke. He has the typical teenage boy hormones anda girlfriend that are about to drive me crazy. He is just growing up way to fast and it makes me sortof sad. I miss the little tiney voice he use to have, and now he is practically a man. It is so hard when they get to that age to try and keep them from making horrible mistakes, that will affect the rest of their lives. That is another mess of motherhood though! All and all I guess I wouldnt change much, I love my little brats more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment