Wanna be Supermom

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for.......2010

So it is Thanksgiving and I feel the need to sit and write about what I am truly thankful for. There has been so much that has happened this past year. I am so thankful for Dennis's health and his recovery from his heart surgery last year. He got a good report from his cardiologist! We are almost done with our adoption situation also and it seems to be moving so quickly! That will be such a load off my mind when everything is done! A year ago it seemed like we were going possibly going to lose our sweet little girl. It is amazing how things in your life can change so quickly. I am so thankful for my son Tyler, and that he is a good kid and not into drugs and being stupid. He has his moments like any teenager, but for the most part he is great. I am also thankful for my son Morgan and that he is able to be back in our lives, he is so funny and has grown into such a great athlete and such a sweet boy. I love my family and my friends and I thank God for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment